• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Lensmaker Essilor To Buy Luxottica Group For $24 Billion

Same place you file any demand you have in life, whether it be demands for fair treatment, or more money, or affordable healthcare;

View attachment 307252

Well...being that my reply was sarcasm, we can still be optimistic, man. I swear, a lot of you guys strike me as engineers...(more sarcasm)...and I've worked with many PE's.

I'm still sending emails...

Ohhhhh....I see....guess I should re calibrate my meter then...

I award you one point for the reversal.
68292e5e63f47bbd418ca6d7200bf0279298dc1cad1b8be8e7e250906615d802.jpg

I dont know guys from a business stand point I think Lux has done an outstanding job with oakley. More O stores, expanded product development, etc etc. Now with that being said yes, they totally betrayed all of us loyal fans. Lets be honest the C-six was not the next great thing and all those little LE nic naks like the 1 icon statue, carabiner, etc all of you bought them like a junkie. They had most of you hook line and sinker. If NO ONE bought that crap maybe they would go back to a cool x-metal line.

I dont know guys from a business stand point I think Lux has done an outstanding job with oakley. More O stores, expanded product development, etc etc. Now with that being said yes, they totally betrayed all of us loyal fans. Lets be honest the C-six was not the next great thing and all those little LE nic naks like the 1 icon statue, carabiner, etc all of you bought them like a junkie. They had most of you hook line and sinker. If NO ONE bought that crap maybe they would go back to a cool x-metal line.

I meant :popcorn:. Sorry

Last edited by a moderator:
Back