• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Let Me Introduce Myself...

ajwilson20

Oakley Enthusiast
Plymouth, UK
Hello,

My name is Alex. I'm a long time Oakley fan but have only recently started thinking about collecting, mainly since I discovered this forum. I thought I had a bit of an obsession until I saw some of the collections on here!

I have enjoyed Oakley products all my life but have always worn glasses and watches and apparel until they are worn out! Wish I had saved some of my favourites over the years. Have a pair of shoes one's but they are pretty well worn (never knew they would be so sought after, I bought them new for £10 years ago. should have got more!). I still have a pair of original Eyejackets in cobalt / red iridium that are in near new condition that I bought in Australia in 1999. Mainly in this condition as I misplaced them in my parents loft for many years but found them recently

I race motocross and enjoy cycling so for me you cannot beat the protection the Oakley lenses give. I have 4 pairs of MX O-Frame goggles with attack masks to protect my nose and soon to be 2 pairs of Radarlocks for cycling.

I am looking to get a singlewide cabinet (or double if its a good price) at some point in the future but living in the south west of England I seem to be far away from anything decent and it always goes fast.

Have been lurking for a while and enjoying reading the forum so I thought I would sign up. Glad to meet fellow Oakley fans.

OLÁ ELITES NOVO NA ÁREA SOU BRASILEIRO, AMANTE DE OAKLEY TENHO 19 ANOS HAH, SOU VICIADO EM OAKLEY NÃO EXISTE OUTRA MARCA PARA MIM. JÁ TIVE, JULIET, PENNY, SQUARED, 24K, R2 E ETC. ROUPA DACABEÇA AOS PÉS É OAKLEY DE SEGUNDA A SEGUNDA. E VEJO QUE ESSA PAGINA AJUDA MUITO A SOUBER COISAS QUE AINDA NÃO SEI SOBRE A OAKLEY.

OLÁ ELITES NOVO NA ÁREA SOU BRASILEIRO, AMANTE DE OAKLEY TENHO 19 ANOS HAH, SOU VICIADO EM OAKLEY NÃO EXISTE OUTRA MARCA PARA MIM. JÁ TIVE, JULIET, PENNY, SQUARED, 24K, R2 E ETC. ROUPA DACABEÇA AOS PÉS É OAKLEY DE SEGUNDA A SEGUNDA. E VEJO QUE ESSA PAGINA AJUDA MUITO A SOUBER COISAS QUE AINDA NÃO SEI SOBRE A OAKLEY.

welcome.... but you did realise this site is in english right?

Back