• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Let’s see those Jim Jannard Shoe One orders!

dr1ver_eight

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
NC
Mine showed up today and may be my favorite piece in my collection. Show us what you got!!!

9152B6AC-B945-47AB-891F-4EB6A8EE16D0.jpeg
FA59C9C4-E29F-46A2-9A6A-218158D53420.jpeg
23C89A02-E2ED-4163-B542-61CA79F99A96.jpeg

I don't know, maybe its just me, but I would never pay a billionaire $500 for anything. He should have given them away or just hoarded them. Does he really need the couple thousand dollars he is going to get by selling these. I am just kind of baffled by him even selling these. Again this may just be me. I am sure I will be blasted for saying this but oh well.

I don't know, maybe its just me, but I would never pay a billionaire $500 for anything. He should have given them away or just hoarded them. Does he really need the couple thousand dollars he is going to get by selling these. I am just kind of baffled by him even selling these. Again this may just be me. I am sure I will be blasted for saying this but oh well.
Yes... but I’m I think it’s pretty awesome he took the time and actually did this. Making these shoes available will no doubt also drop the resale value of these shoes

Big thanks to Mr. Jannard for making these available to the members of the community here. For those that got them, it is a very special addition to the collection.

Back