• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Let's see your Independence Day tribute! Happy 4th of July!

Also have this one, i don't think it really counts since it´s royal blue and not navy.
But i just saw the US Rio Olympic basketball uniforms and they are royal on the front and navy on the back, so i guess it's sorta okay :)
IMAG0842.jpg

Heading to the range in a little while. Oakley Holbrook SI "We the People"

View attachment 260601

To the Army and Navy and the battles they've won,
To the Red, White, and Blue, colors that never run.

...May the wings of Liberty never lose a feather.

Gentlemen, thank you all who kept and keep us free.

:drinks:
Those are some big guns @cyclerdoug. What are they. We don't really have access here to stuff like that.

Those are some big guns @cyclerdoug. What are they. We don't really have access here to stuff like that.

Actually the caliber of those is quite small, Soulful. They are AR-15's, the civilian model of the M-4 rifle. They shoot .556 NATO rounds, a bit bigger than a .22 bullet with a lot of powder behind them. They travel at very high speed which is what does all the damage.

My father would appreciate that. He's into guns. The hoops that have to be jumped through here to get anything makes it somethingmost Canadians avoid. I believe assult rifles here are illegal. Even with proper paperwork and what not. I could be completely wrong though. Fairly sure any automatic weapons are. Very nice looking equipment though.

My father would appreciate that. He's into guns. The hoops that have to be jumped through here to get anything makes it somethingmost Canadians avoid. I believe assult rifles here are illegal. Even with proper paperwork and what not. I could be completely wrong though. Fairly sure any automatic weapons are. Very nice looking equipment though.
AR15's are not automatic and they are not assault rifles...

Back