• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Let's talk about Oakley Wallets

Yeah, I've seen that one now since I started looking. I'm not sure $50 is worth having something nearly identical plus an Oakley logo.

They made the same one with some complications to the leather called the "Pickle" wallet. That would interest me, but like anything I like, Oakley no longer makes it.

Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.oakley.com/products/leather-wallet-small/95004-100

The GF has that one....she uses it well and I believe has a lot of credit card slots.....your ID goes into this removable sleeve....she has beat the hell out of the wallet and the credit cards die before the wallet.....she likes it a lot. Pricey but I believe it's worth it.

I have the same wallet and it still in the box and never had a chance to use it. LV wallet is still alive and kickin', im using it for almost 20 yrs and its beaten out with a lot of cards and etc...hehehe! who ever wants to buy my oakley wallet just shoot me a PM. ;)

I have the same wallet and it still in the box and never had a chance to use it. LV wallet is still alive and kickin', im using it for almost 20 yrs and its beaten out with a lot of cards and etc...hehehe! who ever wants to buy my oakley wallet just shoot me a PM. ;)
What color is it?

The key ring app is not for CCs. It's for store reward type stuff, just stores all the numbers so you don't have to carry multiple cards. Don't need to hand it off, they just write them down.
One of my cards is swiped like a credit card in gas pumps. The app don't work none. I only have one other card, and it's for the pharmacy/grocery store by work that has a 90 year old cashier that can't really comprehend anything but a physical card.

Back