• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Let's talk about Oakley Wallets

I have a QuiltedLeatherWallet - SheetMetal , looks great,but the needlework on the inside left pocket has failed.

Oakley wallets used to be cool, but the models they have out now suck. If I had to give up my money clip I look into something nice like an LV or Gucci money clip

for what it's worth, i use an m-clip and it's great.. i used to have a gigantic Coach wallet with all of my crap in it..it got to the point where my back would hurt when being in the car because i kept it in my right rear pocket. since ive switched to the money clip, i hold all of my cards just fine, but i dont think it would work for your needs - business cards get trashed and cash is hard to keep organized, i usually end up putting it in a front pocket. that being said, when your wallet is smaller, you'll end up thinning out your card pile into what you NEED vs. whats actually there..
i actually got it as a gift so i didnt realize how expensive they are, but the site is here(im sure theres others less expensive):
http://www.m-clip.com/shop.php

I think this has drifted from its intention.

I don't like money clips. I need to carry more junk with me than a money clip will allow, and paper cards that I need to carry (such as my business cards) won't jive too well. And I don't like having my money exposed. I like peering into a vast abyss and retrieving precisely the required amount of money. Or make it seem that way when I have to stop at a Quik-E-Mart at least. Regardless if I have $5 or $500 on me I'd much rather not allow someone else to quickly gauge how much cash I have on me when I whip out my money dispensary device.

I am looking for a cool wallet. That doesn't have doo-dads or zippers or clips or plastic windows or mesh ID screens or that requires me to fold my money which would require removing all of the money to get some of the money or risk having all of the money just fall out. Similarly I want my cards available in dedicated (or at least semi-dedicated) slots to allow me to quickly selected the needed card without shuffling through everything whenever the use of one is needed. Or, worse yet, one goes missing and all I have to go on is the ever-changing thickness of the stack instead of a visual reference of slots and cards in the slots.

No, I maintain a slim billfold style wallet is both the most practical, and the most logical of choices.

But I have a plain-looking leather sack to store my junk. Until it falls apart I have no pressing need to spend $60 or more on another leather sack to do the same job, except to reset the clock on the time until I have to buy another wallet.

Back