• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Let's talk about Oakley Wallets

This one just popped up on eBay, never seen one but I like the outside. Zipper scrotum inside though.

I'm suspicious of its authenticity.

qynuhane.jpg
http://mairon08.sulit.com.ph/
He seems to be a legit seller so I assume the wallet is authentic.
150520101274jpg.jpg

150520101289jpg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I've had mine for ten years or more. I forget but it was around that time. I gave my other Oakley walket and Kevlar netting one to a buddy and I had that one for about 5 years or so. Anything that should last you half a lifetime that Oakley makes is always no debate in my head.
ta7udugy.jpg
venyruhe.jpg
6epudeve.jpg

That is a ten plus year wallet. I am in oil and have a very active life. It's went through the washing machine a couple times

Oops forgot to mention. It wasn't too expensive. Somewhere around 60-80 bucks if I remember right. The Kevlar one I had checked many of number 2 of your reasons not to upgrade.
This one however is handy as hell. Like I said I work in oil and most places I got to a lease I have to have there company safety or emergency procedure ticket available. So I put it in the card carrier and with my bank card side put it in it's slot. You can use it like Columbo and flash a licence or ticket by just opening your wallet. Or put your licence, registration and insurance in there to just give to the cops when they ask for it...not that I know I'm just guessing.

Back