• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Let's talk about Oakley Wallets

Here is a shot of the elusive Travel Wallet. I have been after this piece since I started collecting. Thank you @Oakster for the awesome deal!

804d7db02a5f1fc40b77eeecadf6de97.jpg

Here is a shot of the elusive Travel Wallet. I have been after this piece since I started collecting. Thank you @Oakster for the awesome deal!

804d7db02a5f1fc40b77eeecadf6de97.jpg
According to "Cacatman's guide to Necro Etiquette", this post is worthy of reviving and old thread.

Trying to sell your **** is not.
FNG

According to "Cacatman's guide to Necro Etiquette", this post is worthy of reviving and old thread.

Trying to sell your **** is not.
FNG

The entire thing about reviving old threads is stupid. If someone has a new post that pertains to a certain topic then that person should be "allowed" to post no matter the age of the original post. All that means is that maybe nobody had any new info to touch on.

Last edited:
Well I just found out that there's Oakley for wallet.

And my wallet kinda tear appart since it was verry old.

Might search one for replacing my old wallet haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just carry the wallet insert with some cash, credit card, debit card, ID, and my always-needed Sam's Club membership card.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Funny thing oakley wallets were made in Mexico, funny very near from my street I think I have pased this adress

20170628_182229.jpg

20170628_182249.jpg

20170628_182312.jpg

20170628_182327.jpg

Back