• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

LF My Frist X-metal (x Squared)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Well I'm looking to get my first x-metal (temptation caved in) for a decent price. I'd like an x-squared with a carbon frame. Ideally I'd like to do some sort of trade +money via paypal or just PM me a descent asking price. I could get one on ebay but I'd rather deal with fellow collectors. Ideally I'd like to trade some BNIB Blacklight Frogs (Blue-Orange frame w/fire iridium) and about $150+ via paypal. Also I will be willing to settle for a carbon frame only at a fair price.

Thanks!

Some people reacted to this post.
I also have a 2-tier Oakley stand (black plastic one) I can trade too

Help Kaduku out, he's a good guy to deal with!

I have a pair of X Squared that I barely use, they're carbon with black iridium polarized. The thing is: I don't like Frogs, do you have something else? I'm all into holbrooks, I don't mind to do a partial trade, is ok

Last edited by a moderator:
Username Hidden said:
I have a pair of X Squared that I barely use, they're carbon with black iridium polarized. The thing is: I don't like Frogs, do you have something else? I'm all into holbrooks, I don't mind to do a partial trade, is ok

These are NICE!!! I'm looking at the same colorway combo too. Good luck Kaduku, hope you guys can work a deal!

OBlazer was nice enough to work a deal with me. Thanks for your offer Oakleyandi but I don't like using polarized lenses while flying, I'm sure you can get a good price for those to get some Holbrooks!

congrats on your first metal... it will be the first of many to come...

Username Hidden said:
OBlazer was nice enough to work a deal with me. Thanks for your offer Oakleyandi but I don't like using polarized lenses while flying, I'm sure you can get a good price for those to get some Holbrooks!

Sure man, and congrats on your x squared, killer looking shades

Username Hidden said:

Hey oakleyandi...PM'd you with some questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.