• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Life Event

Be strong, the chemo is a bitch, i know ive been there. While our situations are different i can relate. My world fell apart in 2013/4 when i got diagnosed with stage 4 lymphoma. I went through 20months of treatment and recovery. While we dont know your prognosis, fight it at ever step and stay strong. Fck cancer.

I hate to hear this for you and your family. Please keep us updated on your progress and if you feel like sharing about whats going on please do. A friend of my is currently resting at home after a recent prostate surgery.

I as well sometimes wonder who would sort through all of my crap when I am gone and is it all worth having in the first place.

Wishing you nothing but the best! Now go kick it's ass!

Last edited:
Damn dude, really sucks to hear. My thoughts and prayers goes out to you and your family. Totally wishing for a speedy recovery for you Bro. Stay strong. Aloha. :cool-33:🤙

So sorry to hear your news. I was given a mail in kit this summer at my checkup. The kit has been sitting on my island and just saw it the other day. Turning 50 this year and I have a baby due. I pray everything goes well for you

Fight it brother and win! You are in our hearts and prayers! The easiest way to probably give her something to work with would be the O review inventory. Put what you think its resell value is on each item as you build it and give her something to start with. I am sure you knew this already but if not it would be the fastest way to build a sheet for her you can download it as well as a checklist to print off.

My father was a book collector. He passed in 17' and left a library of books behind and a file cabinet full of paper receipts I would never have the time to go through. It was terribly overwhelming and still today 6 years later I am selling and parting with them one by one. I donated a bunch to a cause of his and sold some cheap just to thin the stack and through this it made me think about exactly what you are facing for my own children. The O review inventory and one I made up myself will help guide them and the good news is.... She will be VERY well taken care of with all the stuff to help her through the financial burdens.

If it is an inevitable outcome you may see about setting up your estate to go to auction. Depending on where you are at that can be a valuable asset it taking pressure off of her. Especially with the guns and autos and larger items.

Stay strong my brother and surround yourself with friends and loved ones. Every day is now made of gold for you to cherish!

Back