• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Lighting for X Metal countertop...

Hi
I'm new to this forum so I hope this isn't out of line to ask. But I see your light set up was it easy to do? Its really nice. I have a single wide but it's missing the whole light unit and top cover. Could you tell me how you actually did it.? I'm semi handy but I would like it to look clean so I would like to do it right. If this is out of line then please ignore message.
Thank you
Oakleychik41

Hi
I'm new to this forum so I hope this isn't out of line to ask. But I see your light set up was it easy to do? Its really nice. I have a single wide but it's missing the whole light unit and top cover. Could you tell me how you actually did it.? I'm semi handy but I would like it to look clean so I would like to do it right. If this is out of line then please ignore message.
Thank you
Oakleychik41
Hello and welcome....pretty easy to install the lights...you need at least on hole however for the wiring to go through....all the connections are hidden in the top of the case....good luck

You nailed it....awesome job
Hello and welcome....pretty easy to install the lights...you need at least on hole however for the wiring to go through....all the connections are hidden in the top of the case....good luck

Thank you.
I wasn't sure if this would be a big job. It has a sunburst looking hole on top and I'm missing the main unit. So making the wires fit hopefully won't be an issue. Well I guess I will be heading to IKEA. :)
Thanks again

Thank you.
I wasn't sure if this would be a big job. It has a sunburst looking hole on top and I'm missing the main unit. So making the wires fit hopefully won't be an issue. Well I guess I will be heading to IKEA. :)
Thanks again
Cheers....just pm me if you have any other questions....

Latest Posts

Back