• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Lightning Green Collection

NealCaffrey

Oakley Beginner
NY
New collection coming out, called the Lightning Green collection. Includes an Eyepatch 2, Antix, Crankcase, and a Holbrook. The color scheme is a polished black with a green icon. It looks to be a flat green, slightly different than team dark green. Anyone else have info on these?

Putting a different color icon on a polished black frame does not make it a "collection." Maybe they'll develop a neon green iridium lens for it or something to actually make it stand out.

Putting a different color icon on a polished black frame does not make it a "collection." Maybe they'll develop a neon green iridium lens for it or something to actually make it stand out.

They all had a black lens, couldn't tell if it was grey or black iridium.

Are you sure the frames are polished? They looked matte to me. Dosent make sense to make another HB polished with green since they have the Moto GP.

Like this?

OO9102-910238.jpg

If that is part of the lightning series they should've switched the colors in my opinion and done a matte neon frame with black icons. This is my favorite frame and just wish they would get creative with it the same way they do with frogs.

Kinda cool that theyre doing another Antix frame, it appeared it was going by the wayside for a while.