• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Lights that’s work

apparently you love sunglasses more…my glasses are in my truck and my other pair on my dresser. I only need the two. My bad, I didn’t realize I needed to own 100 pair of overpriced sunglasses and display them in order to buy the cases.
IMG_9739.jpeg

you had a store at one time? Like how did you get all that? The 3 cases are awesome. Love the double doors. Wanted to get one but i did the towers because they were cheap. The one I just showed power cord was cut out. Practically was giving it away. Now for real..do you wear all those? Except for the limited edition ones or rare ones?

you had a store at one time? Like how did you get all that? The 3 cases are awesome. Love the double doors. Wanted to get one but i did the towers because they were cheap. The one I just showed power cord was cut out. Practically was giving it away. Now for real..do you wear all those? Except for the limited edition ones or rare ones?
Mine is a relatively small collection compared to several members here. Every pair has been worn. Some much more than others though.

Well its a baller collection. Looks great with the cases you got.
I was given much of my collection when i was younger. I just started adding things over the years and it grew and grew. I started looking at cases and for the price, the oakley towers made sense. You can fit a lot more in the cases and they light up so it was no contest. Im not a huge Oakley guy, I actually have 3 pairs of there shades that Ive had for over a decade and I have the visors on my football helmets. I need to new Holbrook though, mine are starting to finally **** the bed. The display cases are bad ass though. I will get another if I have the money.

Latest Posts

Back