• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Like button/report button----- UNLIKE button?

tumblr_my3wxeBxkt1rc3r7xo1_500.gif

Ok someone has to be the voice of reason here. Unfortunately it won't be me. I'm all for a dislike button. I only have FB so I can make comments about ridiculous nonsense others post. I don't care who made chili and what it looks like. I'm tired of seeing someone's Mac and cheese with the words yum next to it. I've been to the supermarket. I've seen the food. I have made lots of meals. Never once did I post a picture of that s&@t. Let me say this also. There is no need to tell everyone what you're doing 24 hours a day. Status update Eating tacos at Pablos house. Who F ing cares? Just eat and shut up. Why not tell people when you're in the bathroom too! Status update Just crapped a number 8 but first Let me take a selfie. I don't tweet, Instagram, Pinterest or otherwise Post my life for others to gawk at. Now if you have something interesting to share then by all means post away. Just know full well that if you share something stupid with the world someone may very well comment on it. I don't personally care for an empathy button since it would be contrary to how I truly feel. I don't want an apathy emoji or one that expresses any other sentiment honestly. Like is fine therefore the exact opposite only makes sense. We give people too many choices as it is. Keep things simple. Like and its twin brother Dislike! BTW. I could care less if someone disliked my rant anyway. Ask yourself this question. When was the last time you saw a piece or crap in the toilet and thought, hmm? Maybe I should save that! Hit the flush handle and move on. its still a free country. Vote Dislike on Election Day. This has been a public service announcement.

REPORT button would be fantastic. Although I can see how some might abuse of it and make the mods lifes hell

Sorry, I can't distinguish the sarcastic font from the normal font... was that meant as a joke? Because there already is a report button...

Back