• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Like Weeds In The Field, They Will Not Stop Growing...

haha... i want to stop bro but i cant! and my wifey is starting to be an oakley fan too so it made it even worse!! but no regrets!! just have to have enough funds! lol!

That is my problem as well my wife has 7 pairs and love the clothing from the local vault. It's gotten to the point where the staff at the vault 45 minutes from my house knows us by name and we know the staff by name

That is my problem as well my wife has 7 pairs and love the clothing from the local vault. It's gotten to the point where the staff at the vault 45 minutes from my house knows us by name and we know the staff by name

lol! youve got a bigger problem that me noting that your local vault is just a few minutes away. now my wife starts looking at some pairs off the net and would say that she loves the look and would tell me to buy them for her:biggrin:.

Cant get my hands on shelves off CL or ebay so i "made" one for myself! just got lucky we have a patient who does glass cabinets and agreed to make one for me for 100$! Happy new year bros!!!

oakb.jpg

Back