• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Lil John Gives Conan O'Brien Oakleys

Admin

The Boss
Staff member
Administrator
Hey, I was watching Conan last night, and he had Rapper lil John on the show. First off Lil john rocked his Oakleys throughout the entire interview like a true Oakley Addict. And at around the 2:00 mark after Conan began discussing his sunglasses, he gave Conan a pair of Oakleys. They appear to be Matte Black Dispatches. Check out the link to the video below on conan's site.

http://video.teamcoco.com/video/conan.j ... arethisUrl

Heres a pic:
bah7cgkkigw0njb4mjmwaqtx.jpg

Last edited:
I assume you mean his White Oil Drums? I don't know, but he probably changes his Oakleys a lot considering, he probably gets them for Free!!

thefunstarts said:
I assume you mean his White Oil Drums? I don't know, but he probably changes his Oakleys a lot considering, he probably gets them for Free!!

No. He is know to always wear White sunnies. He has afew diamond icon pairs. Gascan, oildrum, oilrig and I'm sure others. As well as chrome md's.

Ohh, Know that you said it, it makes sense, whenever i have seen him he is usually in white glasses, maybe he decided to class it up with black glasses lol :D

Latest Posts

Back