• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Limit number of active sales threads posted by 1 user a day?

But why are you getting those notifications? Have you replied to each of those threads or? Are you watching the entire forum / thread? Are you following those members? You don't auto get notifications unless you've either posted in that thread or followed the forum/thread
The posts are new; I have not participated in the threads, and I'm definitely not following the sellers. I don't think I'm watching a whole forum because I don't get notifications from every thread.

And the exchange isn't just tailored for the guy who wants to post 2 dozen threads in a row either. It does suck when you post a sale thread at 10:00 in the morning and by 10:15 you're hallway way down page 2 behind 1 persons threads. We're fortunate to have an outlet to sell our goods to people we know without having to deal with sh!theads on eBay, Offerup, etc. It's really not too tough to show a little courtesy to others.
That's the problem with freedoms and liberties......

Was just casually perusing the exchanges and I happened upon this...
Screenshot_20200625-102749_Chrome.jpg

Wasn't really interested in any of that stuff and wondered what else was going on so I clicked this little button right here...
Screenshot_20200625-103107_Gallery.jpg

...and what do you know, this happened...
Screenshot_20200625-102818_Chrome.jpg

...hmm, different things from different sellers, even some looking to buy things. Wow, just one little click of a button, wow! I guess that takes it out of some folks to have to go through that much arduous work though. I consider myself blessed!

Y'all have a tremendous day, and please remember....

"Just click it" 😎

I appreciate the comments here and definitely get it. Doing some research into what other forums do, plus looking at how to implement a solution that could solve this - definitely a few approaches and just want to think through it a bit.

To start however, I do hear the concerns around bumps and what not. So moving forward Premium Members can bump every 48 hours, while standard members can bump every 96 hours.
I’m a premium member and am restricted to bumping every 96 hours. Is this supposed to be this way? @OakleyBoss

Latest Posts

Back