• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Limited Edition 24K Juliets

i don't want to sell my juliet 24 k at all,i've just said by what i've heard when you got a very low serial the value goes super high and people goes crazy to get them
i'm not in favor of this practice at all,i just comment about the post saying you can make 100% profit actually on ebay
that's all and sorry if i express myself the wrong way

i think their resposes were directed at the OP and not at you bro!

And more your serial is low,higher is the value
Curious to see how the frenzy wil go high
I think that all depends on the person looking to buy them. Some people look for certain numbers and are willing to pay more for them...my 24K Juliet's are #003/750 and I don't think it makes them more valuable because of the number, but that's just me.

I've collected and sold other stuff with serial and for some collectors, low serial does matter. But like alot of guys here have said before, to each his own.

I think that all depends on the person looking to buy them. Some people look for certain numbers and are willing to pay more for them...my 24K Juliet's are #003/750 and I don't think it makes them more valuable because of the number, but that's just me.
I personally value lower serial #s.
Wow, 003/750.
I have one in the teens, and it is low, but I already knew someone here would have a lower #.
I guess NV is a lot closer to the X-Metal factory than most places. :{}

I buy two of most everything when I can... One for me one for the display case... Sometimes the me ones dont make it to my face and after a few years and end up getting sold off like I am doing now with some of my extras... My personal opinion is that if you bought them with the intention to wear them then thats what you should do, dont let some sales jockey wreck your rocking them in all your glory for the world to see... Take good care of them and maybe in a few years if you decide to invest in a new pair they will still be worth some decent coin (IE: Romeo, Penny)....

I buy two of most everything when I can... One for me one for the display case... Sometimes the me ones dont make it to my face and after a few years and end up getting sold off like I am doing now with some of my extras... My personal opinion is that if you bought them with the intention to wear them then thats what you should do, dont let some sales jockey wreck your rocking them in all your glory for the world to see... Take good care of them and maybe in a few years if you decide to invest in a new pair they will still be worth some decent coin (IE: Romeo, Penny)....

Well said, I just wish I could afford two of everything LOL!!

Latest Posts

Back