• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Limited Edition Discontinued Oakley Ducati Juliet X-Metal - $300 CL

That's a reasonable price for sure but I'm more partial to the X-Metal finished Ducatis.

theyre not mine..just browsing CL like i do everyday for oakleys and came across these..i dont know anything about Xmetals but they looked worth posting.

theyre not mine..just browsing CL like i do everyday for oakleys and came across these..i dont know anything about Xmetals but they looked worth posting.

Some people don't like when you post Cl deals. Could end up screwing up someone's good deal ya know? Just food for thought

gotcha..just trying to help the community out. didnt think of it that way. i see stuff that looks rare or collectible and my first thought is that someone on here will probably want them..just trying to contribute.

Some people don't like when you post Cl deals. Could end up screwing up someone's good deal ya know? Just food for thought
Some people just like to complain, like Sergio Garcia. To not put a post up because you might put some salt in someone else's game? Because it might Oakley-block someone?
This is a hobby/ collector's site I think. Do whatcha want RightCoastNJ- live your life.

Some people just like to complain, like Sergio Garcia. To not put a post up because you might put some salt in someone else's game? Because it might Oakley-block someone?
This is a hobby/ collector's site I think. Do whatcha want RightCoastNJ- live your life.
There's generally a timeframe and unspoken code. If it's a buy-it-now or something like that? eh, first one to it in my book. If it's a mislabeled auction going for under current market price? I'd generally not post that. If it's been on CL for 3 days it might be safe to assume the hardcore guys who have no life outside of refreshing their saved searches have found it already.

I'm someone who will only buy pairs if they're deals. If every deal I found was publicized on the forum I'd never get any new pairs in my collection.

I for one appreciate seeing the CL ads. If someone wants them they should jump on them fast. I remember someone told me when I first came here be quick and have money ready.

Back