• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Limited Edition Jupiter Camo Frogskins

SpliceD

Pronounced, "Spliced"
Los Angeles, CA
Scored these last night off Craigslist. I paid a slight premium ($200), but i figured since they're sold out and i love the look, i had better pull the trigger. Not to mention i hate dealing with EBay.

These are only my 2nd pair of Frogskins. My first pair being the Crystal Black/Black Iridium i had in 1997, which ended up getting sat on while they were supposed to be stored "safely" in my backpack while at the beach. 13 years later and i'm back to my roots :smile:

I'm not a Frogskin collector, i just happen to really like this colorway. Still looking for a pair of Crystal Black/Black Iridium if anyone knows where i can get one!

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad to see some frogskin love. That is a very nice pair to have and will probably get harder and harder to find as time goes by. Nice pickup!

Yah, i've been looking at the Crystal Black/Ruby. Where are you guys finding them for $120? I won't do Ebay cuz i hate scammers and thieves.

I was going to pull the trigger on the Acid Black, but i was hesitant due to the grey lenses and i didn't like the Black "Oakley" text on the side.

EDIT: Nevermind, i found some on Amazon. I MAY have to buy some, but i need to figure out how to buy them without letting the wife know. I've been banned from buying anything Oakley until 2012 :laugh:

@SpliceD
you could try craigslist.com, if you don't wanna use ebay, but it´s almost the same.
i think, craigslist belongs ebay ;o)

Amazon has them. That's where a scored mine from. Just buy it off there it won't say Oakley on it so she will never know!

i c . . .
you wrote it in the first post.
who can read is a clear advantage :eek:)

Amazon has them. That's where a scored mine from. Just buy it off there it won't say Oakley on it so she will never know!

Haha, only problem is she pays the bills and looks over them very carefully and will question purchases. That's what i get for marrying a girl who hates Oakley :tongue:

Back