• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Limited Edition London 2012 Microbag Giveaway! | Shade Station

Shade Station

Oakley Retailer
Leeds, UK
We have had quite a lot of interest in our Limited Edition London 2012 Microbags which we got at our visit to the Olympics...so we are going to give them away :)

All you have to do is post a review of Shade Station (a good one hopefully!) on Trustpilot and you will be entered into the draw to win 1 of 2 VERY limited edition Microbags and a Lens Cleaning Kit.

Shadestation reviews | Customer reviews of Shadestation

Simply post a reply on this thread letting us know you have posted one and hey presto, you're in the draw.

The draw date will be Friday 14/09/12, so get your review up as soon as you can - don't miss out on this opportunity as these are the only 2 bags available!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, yep the Union Jack. My son borrowed a pair of my glasses & lost the bag but he has only decided to tell me a week or so later..............:angry:

Ahhh, that's not good :S Unfortunately we only have the one bag with a Union Jack on and it is one of the London 2012 bags. If you do end up winning the competition though, you are in with a chance of getting that one.

We do just sell the regular microbags on our site if you're interested:

Oakley Micro Bag Micro Bag 06-587 - Shade Station

Ahhh, that's not good :S Unfortunately we only have the one bag with a Union Jack on and it is one of the London 2012 bags. If you do end up winning the competition though, you are in with a chance of getting that one.

We do just sell the regular microbags on our site if you're interested:

Oakley Micro Bag Micro Bag 06-587 - Shade Station

I'll keep my fingers crossed for my son them, otherwise he'll have to fork out for a pair of new shades so I can get my bag back............:redface:

Review posted as Marc Twentyforty (no digits on Facebook allowed)

Back