• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Limited Edition M Frames

There were several signature releases. Duval, Wallace, a few Lance Armstrong. I'm sure there were a few shop exclusives, but the prolific run of the M Frame pretty much means you can make any colorway.

Some of the highlights are the Collegiate pairs with some unique frame and rubber colors, the FMJ pairs with Ice or Fire and matching rubber, the Armstrong Pro and folding frames, the Duval, the Wallace, then going back to Gen1 Splatters, Fingerprint, etc. Multicam 3.0 would be another.

There's a signature Mag M Frame, I forgot whose it was.

No artist pairs, no involvement in signature collections that I'm aware of.

Not to hijack the thread, but i have a question for @Rustpot; how much do the Wallace's go for these days? I got one about a year back and have no idea what the value is. I have the box, paperwork and even bought a torric case for it.

Not too sure. Complete with outer box, soft vault, bag, pristine... maybe $150-200 on a good day.

I have a Duval that's in great shape, but no box, and I'm not able to move it at $75.

Which of those are just m frames, not the pros? Cause im looking to get a pair but i dont like the pros. Also do you know what the mag m frames look like, color wise?

The mag pair is Anna Guevera.

Pic from O-review
2agyqepa.jpg

Back