• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Limited Edition Oakley MVP Flight Jacket (150 Made)

reggavegga

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Cincinnati, Ohio
I got an email advertising there only 150 pairs being made of this limited edition flight jacket only available to Oakley MVP members. Not my style but I ordered a pair because of being exclusive and limited..

A61C2C2D-1666-4059-A356-614301132DDD.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Flight Jacket really is a cycling/bike frame through and through. The frameless top is great for venting, but is an eyesore. It begs to be conveniently hidden under a helmet lip or perhaps a baseball hat. You look like you're wearing MTX goggles in these, just without the elastic band. This is the kind of frame that I'd wear only because it genuinely is a great piece of context-specific kit, and not because I like the aesthetics particularly.

At the end of the day it's still a flight jacket

And can be more or less replicated.

Oakley has been bad at the limited thing. I mean yeah if you put that on the resale market, it should command a premium, but realistically not many people care.

I mean no disrespect to Flight Jacket owners. I liked the pair for all intents and purposes. Of course there are things that are crazy cool, like the Ichiro Radarlock because it's tied to HoF World-Class baseball player, and well, chrome. And then there's the AntiFreeze Radar which seem to tickle a lot of people's fancy because it's so striking of a color (along with the Asia-exclusive crystal orange pair).

This is something people can replicate. Splatter is cool, We want it, because that was a past time, more-readily available offering. Make it limited is like Taco Bell bringing back the Nacho Fries. Like f*** you. That s*** was here just a few months ago. I can go get some seasoning and dipping cheese for my own fries elsewhere. Don't tell me it's limited.

Latest Posts

Back