• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Lin Dan Frogskins

I believe it's like the acid pink tort but a matte instead as well as ice lenses or blue. Lol. Who cares they look great and I love the Asia fit.

I bought a pair but I don't think they are very limited or rare but just a Japan exclusive. I talked with the seller and these where on clearance so I am guessing more of a general release. We just don't hear much about them. Lin Dan also has like three other signature pairs as well in different frames. The main reason I pulled the trigger was the sku being original.

I bought a pair but I don't think they are very limited or rare but just a Japan exclusive. I talked with the seller and these where on clearance so I am guessing more of a general release. We just don't hear much about them. Lin Dan also has like three other signature pairs as well in different frames. The main reason I pulled the trigger was the sku being original.
I spoke to a friend that works at oakley. Under his knowledge they have released 150 pairs. They will become a general release depending on sales of these 150. However if these were clearance. I'm thinking he's incorrect. RVF will know I'm sure he already has one. Lol

Last edited:
shadow camo is definitely way different then acid tortoise in a good way. Just got mine today and very please with the fame and cool bag probably wont get pics up anytime soon but well see

Back