• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Linegear Aftermarket Lens

cajun22

Oakley Beginner
Hi guys,
New to the forum and will just like to share a mini review of the linegear aftermarket lens. The color I chose was the red mirror. The Juliet I have actually came with the ruby lens but it wasn't really the red that I thought it will be so I ended up trying the linegear lens to see how it looks. The ruby look a lot like fire iridium.

The shipping was fast, Japan to Singapore in 3 days. The immediate difference I could tell was the thickness. The linegear were thinner but it didn't affect the mounting on the Juliets. Clarity was good but most importantly the color was really impressive.The only thing is that from certain angles the wearer's eye can be seen. that Below are some shots

The packaging it came in was quite well protected.( triple pack)
_DSC0001.jpg

_DSC0011.jpg

_DSC0010.jpg

_DSC0009.jpg

_DSC0008.jpg

for reference , below is the Juliet with the ruby lens from Oakley, it looks yellowish
_DSC0004-1.jpg

Hope you enjoy the mini review.

Hi guys sorry for the late repy
Brip- Sorry I wont be selling the ruby as I may swap out if I ever get bored with this color. The price of the linegear lens was about $80+ US inc shipping
I feel it's worth it as the color came out great and the quality is good.
subysti- I intend to get ht ice lens next :)
jiveseven- Thank you and you're welcome
NMone- I did think of that too but I don't think there anyone in Singapore that does custom cut. The other thing is stock lenses in Singapore is expensive.

Back