• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Linegear Bulk Order Interest Page

Mikey

Oakley Enthusiast
951 Baybee!
Those following the IH rubber thread here suggested we reach out to Daisuki-San at Linegear to see what he can do for us in way of a bulk order discount on rubber kits and other goodies. I volunteered to see what he says, but in the meantime I would like to know who is interested in what so I can give him a better estimate of quantity. Rustpot is in for 2 Romeo sets, I'm in for probably 5. If you are genuinely interested and want to be a part of this add your requests here. SERIOUS buyers only. I'll compile a spreadsheet. I know that there are a number of guys abroad, but as a volunteer "ad-hoc distributor" I really don't want to be responsible for intl shipping, so at this time let's keep it to CONUS members. International buyers can probably deal with them directly for less than it would cost for me to ship globally.
On yeah, if you haven't seen the Linegear accessories go check out their website. They offer complete rubber sets for most XM frames in some really custom colors. They're as close to OEM as you'll find anywhere. The drawback is he knows the demand and they're quite pricey at roughly $50 a set. He also carries the T6 orbital screws for the R1 and the other XMs, but again these are outrageously priced. Just reply here and I'll jump on excel to get it started. Once I hear back with pricing info I'll update the thread.

Count me in:
2x XS IH

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is my wish list. I may want to add or remove quantity depending on discount:

Upper gasekt & Under nose parts (Color: Balck)[R1-GSK&UD] at $15 X 3 = $45.

Juliet Gasket (Color: Balck)[JU-GSK] at $7.50 x 1 = $7.50

Juliet Gasket (Color: Red)[JU-GSK] at $7.50 x 1 = $7.50

Juliet Gasket (Color: Blue)[JU-GSK] at $7.50 x 1 = $7.50

X-METAL XX Gasket (Color: Balck)[XX-GSK] at $7.50 x 1 = $7.50

PENNY Earsocks (COLOR: Red)[PE-ES] at $12 x 1 = $12

Would also be interested in a complete set of IH purple for Romeo 1, but would want to see pics of color first.

linegear_zpse4a753ba.jpg

As of now there is no line of IH rubber available...hopefully that changes with all the requests but let's keep it to what is readily in stock.

I'm in for a set each of color matched Ducati and IH Juliet rubbers
First post? Welcome! Now that the pleasantries are aside, it's been mentioned here already that there isn't any replacement rubber for IH available yet, and red is as close to Ducati as they'll have. Go look at their site http://linegear.ocnk.net/ then let me know what I can put you down for. This is just a preliminary list.

First post? Welcome! Now that the pleasantries are aside, it's been mentioned here already that there isn't any replacement rubber for IH available yet, and red is as close to Ducati as they'll have. Go look at their site http://linegear.ocnk.net/ then let me know what I can put you down for. This is just a preliminary list.
I'm familiar with the site as I've ordered there before. As of this point I want the IH rubbers more than anything.