• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Linegear Bulk Order Interest Page

I am in for a Juliet full set - White and if the Purple becomes available in October as X-Man suggests, then add that to mine as well.

purple set for me...somebody has to pay the lot and distribute the orders,and that's a lot of responsibility.

I would hope this goes in before October.... I get the interest in purple, but its not released with a soft date of "mid October" and could very well take longer.

I started this, but as of today I haven't received a response from Linegear, which kinda pisses me off as he obviously has responded to other email inquiries.

count me in!

holy cow that adds up! iffy on the lenses would rather get a donor set and get em cut so if anything just the rubbers.

shopping list:

Complete rubber set for X-METAL XX Blue[XX-CRS-BL]

Complete rubber set for X-METAL XX White[XX-CRS-WH]

X-METAL XX Nose pads Small (Color: Black)[XX-NP-S]

Complete rubber set for X-METAL XX Red[XX-CRS-RD]

Complete rubber set for X-SQUARED Red[XSQ-CRS-RD]

Complete rubber set for Romeo1 Red[R1-CRS-RD]
Complete rubber set for JULIET Red[JU-CRS-RD]
ROMEO1 PREMIUM RED[R1-PR]

It's not that I am genuinely interested, it's because I really need them since my Romeoe rubbers are nearly worn down and the temple shocks are greasy. I would be in for:

Temple washers for ROMEO1 (10 pcs) [R1-TW] US$7.50
Upper gasekt & Under nose parts [R1-GSK&UD] US$15.00

I found some nice ebay auctions with reasonable priced temple shocks, who are not demanding an arm and a leg for these, but it's a bummer, that Linegear doesn't offer rootbeer, which would be fitting for my gold iridium.

@Mickey:
What about european members here, how do they get their orders, when the bulk orders are done? I for instance also live in germany like marc2040…