• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Linegear Bulk Order Interest Page

I found some nice ebay auctions with reasonable priced temple shocks, who are not demanding an arm and a leg for these, but it's a bummer, that Linegear doesn't offer rootbeer, which would be fitting for my gold iridium.
I picked up a cheap Walleva set for my Romeo. They're junk. The temples don't really fit into the frame.

In for sure and qty depends on the discount. Tentatively I would like:

1-red XS full set
1-dark blue Juliet set
1-IH Juliet (wishful thinking I know)

maybe more depending on price.

I picked up a cheap Walleva set for my Romeo. They're junk. The temples don't really fit into the frame.
No, I found real Oakleys and I made an offer for the black temple shocks and wait for the acceptance. Has someone cross linked this to X-metal forum? Maybe we get more buyers, who are in need of spare parts

@Mickey:
What about european members here, how do they get their orders, when the bulk orders are done? I for instance also live in germany like marc2040…
Marc has a CONUS contact that I would send them to for forwarding. I'm not going to extend this internationally. APO/FPO is okay. Sorry...

As an update...I still haven't had a reply from Linegear. I guess I can try again but I'm genuinely unimpressed with the lack of service here. Six days is adequate time to respond.

As an update...I still haven't had a reply from Linegear. I guess I can try again but I'm genuinely unimpressed with the lack of service here. Six days is adequate time to respond.
Sometimes Daisuke takes a little while to respond. He does generally have good customer service though.

If this were the first time it's happened I wouldn't take issue, but it isn't. I've already dropped a couple hundred bucks there so yeah I expect better. It doesn't take much to type up a reply, even if it is to say no.

Oh, it's only been five days...maybe I'm being too hasty?

Last edited:
found this post while looking for romeo 2 nose pads. on linegears page, there are no rubbers listed for ONLY the romeo 2; all the other models have rubbers listed. would that have to be a special order? thanks for any info