• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Linegear created some triller out there on X Metal

This is a good idea. A couple of suppliers stateside could benefit the business and expedite people receiving their orders. Hope adding a middleman wouldn't affect price too much.
Also, got a set of violet Juliet rubbers recently. Couldn't be happier! Fit is awesome and they complete my infinite hero Juliet clone/tribute. Hurray for Linegear!

Yea,
the shipping time is the biggest obstacle. Id like to see my stuff in 3 days.instead of 3 weeks,and then i have to go to the post office and pick them up because of international deliverys.
Absolutely! Don't get me wrong, this shipping time could be much worse, but if I miss the delivery it is a pain to go to the post office to pick up the order... At least one stateside distributer would be awesome!

Hi guys, thank you for the replies.

If everything works smoothly, the shipping takes about 5 - 12 days from Japan to buyer's. Also kindly note that shipping time varies according to region and post system in that country as well.

We use Japan Post, the best in Japan, and they need the buyer's signature, maybe, to prove that you really get it. If not, it surely return to Linegear. That is why we reship if you are sure you don't get it.

Cheers :D

Last edited:
Back