• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Linegear/Exovista/VL - Which Lens Is Clearest?

LG red is really red from all direction. I decked my Juliet with it complete with red rubbers from LG. it look great.

Just to confirm, is it LG mirror red i shld order. Any problem with light leak or orbital closure with LG lens on XX. Heard alotsa bad R1 lens fit from LG....?

Not sure about other lens. So far I got LG red mirror for my Juls and a Turquoise Blue for my Penny and both fit nicely for their intended frame. But you got to really spend some time putting them on like balancing the tightness of the screws on both sides for a nice even fit and to close any gap on the orbitals to prevent ligh leak.

Great input guys, I was looking for lens alternative for my beat up Penny and Juliets.
looks like LG is he way to go.

Ares176: why red mirror over garnet?

Great input guys, I was looking for lens alternative for my beat up Penny and Juliets.
looks like LG is he way to go.

Ares176: why red mirror over garnet?

hi, has any of you tried walleva lenses? or are you interested in them at all? i've tried VL, exovista and walleva already and i've liked walleva most. exovista gives very dark vision and VL's finish is not that smooth so it gives me a vision like there are dust particles on the lens. so far, i've never had problems with walleva and they have different light transmissions depending on the lens tint. i still really prefer the real oakley lens. just my opinion, thanks!

^ I just received my exovista lens too the other day for my Juliet..and yes I agree with oooverdrive that the exovista gives dark vision unlike oakley lens that are so so so clear.

Thks all for your valuable inputs. Thus my approach is to possibly go for lens chopping first else i would have to settle for LG. At the mean time, i will do abit of research on Walleva lens.

I've a couple of Walleva lens for my Split Jackets. The look through is acceptable but under the sun, the reflection from the Inside of the lens can be glaring and quite disturbing.

Back