• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Linegear Green Jade Lenses For X Squared

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Looking to sell brand new linegear lenses for 40.00 obo shipped + paypal % or gifted. Myself and or the x squared not included. Lenses only.

amu9uqa2.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
interesting color!. Plasma + green lenses?.

They pop for sure

Username Hidden said:
Looking to sell brand new linegear lenses for 40.00 obo shipped + paypal % or gifted. Myself and or the x squared not included. Lenses only.

amu9uqa2.jpg

you dont like them bro? they look gooooddd.......lol

+1 they look good

Yeah I like how they look in the frame but Im keeping the Emerald lenses in there so no need to keep these.

When looking thru the lens and moving your eyes up, down, left and right, is there any color variation from center? The pic on the Linegear site kinda looks like there is a color variation looking through the lens.

Also, how's the purple base tint?

Username Hidden said:
When looking thru the lens and moving your eyes up, down, left and right, is there any color variation from center? The pic on the Linegear site kinda looks like there is a color variation looking through the lens.

Also, how's the purple base tint?

I didnt notice a difference, it just seemed to be the same purple tint all the way through. I think that was the only thing that I didnt like about the lenses was looking through them. The purple tint looking out wasnt my cup of tea, but then again I dont like looking out through VR28 BI so that might tell you what my preferences are. I am more of a fan of the grey's and Black Iridiums. I like Tungsten on some days and even OEM Violet Iridum.

Username Hidden said:
I didnt notice a difference, it just seemed to be the same purple tint all the way through. I think that was the only thing that I didnt like about the lenses was looking through them. The purple tint looking out wasnt my cup of tea, but then again I dont like looking out through VR28 BI so that might tell you what my preferences are. I am more of a fan of the grey's and Black Iridiums. I like Tungsten on some days and even OEM Violet Iridum.

I'm interested but can you take a thru the lens pic so I can see how purple they look. I like the grey based lenses but if they are a greyish-purple then it might be okay. I have a hard time with Ruby Iridium though. The base lens is kinda purpleish but if I wear it too long it changes my perception of colors for a while after taking the sunglasses off.

Username Hidden said:

Aside from the tint itself, how was the optical clarity of the lenses? For aftermarket lenses, the Linegear stuff isn't exactly cheap. I was curious if they come anywhere close to original OEM as far as clarity and lack of distortion.

Status
Not open for further replies.