• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

LINEGEAR has only ONE store on eBay

Linegear Japan

X-Metal Professional
Platinum Forum Sponsor
Premium Member
Lifetime Sponsor
Japan
Be caution everyone that we only have ONE store on eBay with our username: linegear05

We are in the process of taking action to have a few sellers suspended due to copyright infringement. They use our pictures *copy paste, and make the listing with item description almost the same like from us.

We wrote to those sellers (also from Japan) to take their own pictures of our product and make it clear on the listing, to no avail, so that the customers are not confusing it is from us and ask for the after-sale service.

The report function on eBay doesn’t work, from my experience.

FYI.

E67AB923-B357-4165-82EE-9F5DFD807BD4.jpeg

Last edited:
You should shut them down considering when you were looking for authorized dealers even we couldn't sell on ebay or here.
We choose the harmony way, avoiding confrontation, by writing to them to take them down. No result. We use the Report button on eBay under each listing, it doesnt work.

Now I will take more concrete action for sure.

Another case of the ‘wild west’ internet.

I do wonder if copyright even means anything at all in these days of ‘Sharing’

My name Wavecloud has been stolen. The guy who stole it even contacted me first, about 7/8 years ago.

Anything online with Wavecloud in the title is officially owned by me.

Latest Posts

Back