• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

LINEGEAR has only ONE store on eBay

Harley Davidson shut me down when I was bootlegging their logo. They don’t play lol

Their attorneys contacted eBay and hit me with a “don’t do it, that’s copyright infringement”
Haha... can you find the email they send you and forward to me? How many days did they give you to remove?

Just glad I moved mostly away from it and got our site up and running. Best move ever.
I think you had too many negative feedback , lol :rofl:

joking aside, eBay 1. time consuming on editing individual listing; I start to like Amazon more with easy management. 2. eBay is known to be on the customer side and unless you have enough resource, it is pretty tough dealing there. Good luck on your business, Chris.

Last edited:
I think you had too many negative feedback , lol :rofl:

joking aside, eBay 1. time consuming on editing individual listing; I start to like Amazon more with easy management. 2. eBay is known to be on the customer side and unless you have enough resource, it is pretty tough dealing there. Good luck on your business, Chris.

Thanks. Amazon is easier than ebay for sure. Better management. All my negs were at the same time about a year ago when I left a total muppet in charge for 2 weeks whilst tending to my ill mother. He was promptly shown the door!

Yeah I’ll look for it. They didn’t give me any days. eBay removed them all them selves.
I wish I had cash for attorney, that would heal my madness toward those sellers.

Should I post their username here? I just don’t want to do publicity for them that is why I hold it till now. They are from Japan tho.

Latest Posts

Back