• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Linegear Items

Razerwire

And then there was X...
Falls Church, VA
How often does Linegear update their eBay store? I'm asking because I'm in the market for a XS blue rubber set and currently don't have any rubber sets for XS at all. Seems like there's minimal rubber sets in general as well. Have they decided to concentrate on lenses only?

i was pretty certain juliet rubbers are a direct match, nosebombs, earsocks et al. the tshock in XS is hollow but doesnt make a difference.
I just did a test swap and the Juliet shocks can be used on the XS. The Juliet shocks do leave a small gap on the hinge end but it doesn't affect anything.

I guess I can just go for the Juliet set then. Wish the blue on those were darker to match the OEM ones though.

Linegear's stuff is better than Walleva right?

I just did a test swap and the Juliet shocks can be used on the XS. The Juliet shocks do leave a small gap on the hinge end but it doesn't affect anything.

I guess I can just go for the Juliet set then. Wish the blue on those were darker to match the OEM ones though.

Linegear's stuff is better than Walleva right?

yup wayy better. the walleva ones fit like 10 year old loose socks. linegear is as tight as OEM if not tighter.

yup wayy better. the walleva ones fit like 10 year old loose socks. linegear is as tight as OEM if not tighter.
Everything is loose? Technically I just need the shocks and bombs.

I'm also looking for an orange set but no one seems to make that color. I recall DG Mods had sets but they don't have them anymore.

Everything is loose? Technically I just need the shocks and bombs.

I'm also looking for an orange set but no one seems to make that color. I recall DG Mods had sets but they don't have them anymore.

hmm. they type of rubber used also just doesnt feel as nice as linegear.

DG mods switched to only gaskets awhile ago, but MAY go back to making socks in the distant future. hes experimenting with a few things now..

Damn. So Linegear is the best aftermarket option? I hope their blue set will look good on some Ice Iridiums. It would suck to shell out $40+ and not have them work out.

Hopefully DG Mods will go back to making sets. I really want an orange set to go with my Polished Juliets with Fire Iridium Polarized.

hmm. they type of rubber used also just doesnt feel as nice as linegear.

DG mods switched to only gaskets awhile ago, but MAY go back to making socks in the distant future. hes experimenting with a few things now..

Back