• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Linegear Items

Damn. So Linegear is the best aftermarket option? I hope their blue set will look good on some Ice Iridiums. It would suck to shell out $40+ and not have them work out.

Hopefully DG Mods will go back to making sets. I really want an orange set to go with my Polished Juliets with Fire Iridium Polarized.

yeah let me email him for you. we keep in contact- i bounce ideas off him and he makes them out o rubber.. like parts for xmetals etc and how to do it.. production processes etc. i managed to secure his last glow in the dark set. its on my polished penny now. quality stuff but he killed it off because some people were complaining they weren't the same shape as stock pieces. its cylindrical, not flattened on one side. but hes working on that/ intended on in the future anyway haha.

yeah let me email him for you. we keep in contact- i bounce ideas off him and he makes them out o rubber.. like parts for xmetals etc and how to do it.. production processes etc. i managed to secure his last glow in the dark set. its on my polished penny now. quality stuff but he killed it off because some people were complaining they weren't the same shape as stock pieces. its cylindrical, not flattened on one side. but hes working on that/ intended on in the future anyway haha.
I remember you were in constant contact with DG Mods. Do you know if he has any orange sets sitting somewhere for sale?

I remember you were in constant contact with DG Mods. Do you know if he has any orange sets sitting somewhere for sale?

Sorry he doesnt... I just checked. Hes working on some other bits right now, anticipating to start on earsocks next year if all goes to plan. He is perfecting t-shocks first- and has found a way to match the feel and hardness of OEM rubber. Look out for it soon..

Once he gets the material itself down, hopefully the other rubber bits will be produced

Sorry he doesnt... I just checked. Hes working on some other bits right now, anticipating to start on earsocks next year if all goes to plan. He is perfecting t-shocks first- and has found a way to match the feel and hardness of OEM rubber. Look out for it soon..

Once he gets the material itself down, hopefully the other rubber bits will be produced
Does he plan on doing matching nose bombs as well? I often find that the nose bombs are left out when it comes to doing different colors. Even Oakley avoids it for some reason.

Does he plan on doing matching nose bombs as well? I often find that the nose bombs are left out when it comes to doing different colors. Even Oakley avoids it for some reason.

yes, he did mention he might. Dont worry, i want them too so i will be "guiding" his decision on that one and try to convince him that way haha! theres a huge market for it too

yes, he did mention he might. Dont worry, i want them too so i will be "guiding" his decision on that one and try to convince him that way haha! theres a huge market for it too
Yeah it really irks me that there aren't many complete sets out. Sets usually are missing nose bombs.

Back