• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Linegear Items

Awesome. I've always wanted to compare their green kit with the OEM Emerald which I actually have on one of my Juliets.

here it is. linegear greem (on frame) and emerald socks.

u7ezava6.jpg

Oh wow, that's a lot greener than the OEM.

BTW, I saw that Linegear has some light grey ear socks and t-shocks. I was thinking about maybe getting those and putting them on the 24K XX. I figured the light grey may work better with the plasma orbital than the usual black. What do you guys think? Good idea or what the hell am I smoking? LOL

Oh wow, that's a lot greener than the OEM.

BTW, I saw that Linegear has some light grey ear socks and t-shocks. I was thinking about maybe getting those and putting them on the 24K XX. I figured the light grey may work better with the plasma orbital than the usual black. What do you guys think? Good idea or what the hell am I smoking? LOL

i think the grey will blend into the Xmetal earstems too much and they wont look nice. black is the solid for TiO2s...

no way! haha shoot them an email im sure they can work it out for you.
I probably will if I do go ahead with the light grey combo for the 24K XX. Meanwhile, I just realized I need red nose bombs for one of my XS. Are the red ones from Linegear close in color to OEM?

Back