• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Linegear Items

Here is linegear Red nose for juliet on a XS Ducati
I probably will if I do go ahead with the light grey combo for the 24K XX. Meanwhile, I just realized I need red nose bombs for one of my XS. Are the red ones from Linegear close in color to OEM?

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh wow, that's a lot greener than the OEM.

BTW, I saw that Linegear has some light grey ear socks and t-shocks. I was thinking about maybe getting those and putting them on the 24K XX. I figured the light grey may work better with the plasma orbital than the usual black. What do you guys think? Good idea or what the hell am I smoking? LOL
IMAG0576-1_zps007221c7.jpg

Here is the Linegear light grey on polished XX

Oh awesome! Thanks for the pics!

Wish they only sold the nose bombs as I only need those for the red ones.

The light gray may work on the 24K XX. How well would it match a Plasma frame instead of the Polished?

The light gray may work on the 24K XX. How well would it match a Plasma frame instead of the Polished?
Just email him, he charge $7.50 for pair of nose rubbers or if you are ordering anything just tell him to add them to your order

I have a plasma XS, you want me to try and take pix?

Just email him, he charge $7.50 for pair of nose rubbers or if you are ordering anything just tell him to add them to your order
He can do that? Awesome!

I have a plasma XS, you want me to try and take pix?
That would be much appreciated! All I need to see is the shocks on the plasma. Don't need to see the socks on which will save you a lot of trouble.

Thanks!

That would be much appreciated! All I need to see is the shocks on the plasma. Don't need to see the socks on which will save you a lot of trouble.

Thanks![/QUOTE]

here you go

Hmmm. I think those should work on the 24K XX instead of using the black ones. Trying to picture the light gray shocks and socks on the thing now.

I think if I can convince them to make light grey nose bombs as well I'd definitely buy the set.

Back