• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Linegear Items

just got a response from Daisuke, he said he will start selling rubber kits for the XX and X-Squared in about 2 weeks.. cant wait to get some for my XS ;)

Logged into ebay just in time to snag a newly listed x-metal Juliet with a really low buy out. See it pays to search the listings a thousand times a day lol. They look really tight, and well kept. Only problem is one bad scratch on one lens and the ear socks are getting old. I plan on placing an order to LG for mirror red lenses and red rubber. I dont have much experience ordering out of country. Is the air mail delivered like a UPS/FedEx package to your door or is it to a mailbox? Reason why I ask is because I only have a P.O. Box and do not have a mailbox at my home address. So basically USPS orders go to my P.O. and Fedex/UPS/DHL come to my home address. I just want to make sure what address to ship it to before I order.

Would be awesome if LG would sell some Splice replacement rubber and lenses too.

Logged into ebay just in time to snag a newly listed x-metal Juliet with a really low buy out. See it pays to search the listings a thousand times a day lol. They look really tight, and well kept. Only problem is one bad scratch on one lens and the ear socks are getting old. I plan on placing an order to LG for mirror red lenses and red rubber. I dont have much experience ordering out of country. Is the air mail delivered like a UPS/FedEx package to your door or is it to a mailbox? Reason why I ask is because I only have a P.O. Box and do not have a mailbox at my home address. So basically USPS orders go to my P.O. and Fedex/UPS/DHL come to my home address. I just want to make sure what address to ship it to before I order.

Would be awesome if LG would sell some Splice replacement rubber and lenses too.

seconded!!! splice rubbers are badly needed...

just got a response from Daisuke, he said he will start selling rubber kits for the XX and X-Squared in about 2 weeks.. cant wait to get some for my XS ;)

Who is Daisuke? Could you send me a pm when you find out more about XX rubber? Thanks!

Back