• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

LINEGEAR Japan Corner, Q&A, latest update

Thank you very much for always using LINEGEAR.

Today, we would like to share some important news regarding our shipping methods.

Due to the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic and the Ukraine conflict, Economy shipping by Japan Post, which had been temporarily suspended, will be resumed starting from October 1, 2023.

We are pleased to announce that we will now offer Economy shipping to the following countries:

United States / US$8.9 / 10-15 days
Canada / US$6.8 / 10-15 days
United Kingdom / US$6.8 / 12-18 days
Germany / US$6.8 / 12-18 days
France / US$6.8 / 12-18 days
※ All shipments will include a tracking number.

If you have any questions or need assistance with any procedures, please feel free to contact us.

We have already updated the shipping charges on our webshop, so please take advantage of this.

Please note that in most cases, the tracking numbers for your parcels will function, but tracking availability may vary depending on each country's postal system.
For orders totaling $150 or more, we will continue to offer free express shipping, so please consider using this option as well.

We look forward to receiving your orders.

LINEGEAR

Thank you and best regards,
LINEGEAR

I’ve been waiting for what seems to be a year now for more colors of the Matte lenses. Any news if this is going to happen????
Bumping this query. But since there's not been any new releases I'm thinking they got a cease and desist from somebody.

Last edited:
Hi LineGear, I have an old (circa 2000) pair of polished Juliets that I've been wearing for the past 24 years, and the nose bridge piece has gotten very loose over the past few years. I just found out that you guys fix this as a service, is that right? Also, when I bought my sunglasses, the polish wasn't very shiny, and I was wondering if you also offered a polishing service as well? Thanks.

Latest Posts

Back