• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

LINEGEAR Japan Corner, Q&A, latest update

Good morning,

I have a pair of Oakley Badman sunglasses, with a broken left arm that inexplicably snapped off.
Do you perhaps stock the arms so that I can replace them?

Thanks!

Madman, Badman and Half-X use the same Spring Hinge.
Spare Spring Assembly's are extremely hard to find.
Here some Ideas.

Yes sir. Revo Blue was manufactured to look like OO Blue. It does appear a bit translucent compared to NXT Ice but your eyes won't be seen when you're wearing them.
Is it possible at some point to show an actual picture of the view through the lens? I like doing these by physically putting my camera lens where my eyeball would go. I see the approximation shown in the item, but I'd love to see what the actual view through the lenses is like. Also, do they have plans to make a polarized version of the Blue Revo?

Is it possible at some point to show an actual picture of the view through the lens? I like doing these by physically putting my camera lens where my eyeball would go. I see the approximation shown in the item, but I'd love to see what the actual view through the lenses is like. Also, do they have plans to make a polarized version of the Blue Revo?
Hello,
Thank you for your interest about this lens,
We created the video, please have a watch.

😊

4DB9C5C5-A758-48A5-AE95-F4E47082CF63.jpeg

Latest Posts

Back