• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

LINEGEAR Japan Corner, Q&A, latest update

Hello, newbie here so apologies if this is the wrong thread.

I'd like to ship my Juliets to Linegear for a tuneup - the nose bridge is wobblier than a loose milk tooth and the lenses are pretty battered as well. Does anyone have experience of shipping from the UK to Japan? Any advice on reputable firms and things to avoid gratefully received.

Thanks in advance.

I'd like to ship my Juliets to Linegear for a tuneup - the nose bridge is wobblier than a loose milk tooth and the lenses are pretty battered as well. Does anyone have experience of shipping from the UK to Japan? Any advice on reputable firms and things to avoid gratefully received.

Thanks in advance.
Most UK members send their X-Metal to @OakleyOneKenobi for Tune-Up and lenses.

Thanks in advance.

If your in Europe,I can do it for you same price as the website and just 10euros shipping customs cleared within EU States.If your in the UK Mike Nuttall is highly recommended cheers!

Last edited:
If your in Europe,I can do it for you same price as the website and just 10euros shipping customs cleared within EU States.If your in the UK Mike Nuttall is highly recommended cheers!
Thanks for your PM Sean - I think I'm unable to reply due to being a new member. I'm in the south of England.

Most UK members send their X-Metal to @OakleyOneKenobi for Tune-Up and lenses.
Thanks I'll reach out - he does indeed seem to be quite prolific around here!

Are the Linegear lenses the best ones to go for in the absence of any OEM kit? It's fair to say my fire iridium polarised have seen better days...
IMG_2270.jpeg

Back