• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

LINEGEAR Japan Corner, Q&A, latest update

Ordered a couple of rubber kits during the sale back in October. Thanks again to @Linegear Japan for the sale and making a quality product. Here are a few pics.

The newest color that I was looking forward to trying out- rootbeer on a carbon Juliet frame. A subtle combo, but I really like it. The rootbeer complements the Titanium polarized lenses and the frame itself has a gunemtal/gold hue in certain light so I think this combo works.

IMG_5713.JPG

IMG_5712.JPG

IMG_5711.JPG

Secondly, sand grey temple shocks and earsocks on a custom frame for a bit of added contrast. Left the orbital gaskets black (also LG) and using OEM nosebombs on this one. The sand grey is an awesome color! Thanks again, LG.

IMG_5710.JPG

IMG_5709.JPG

Ordered a couple of rubber kits during the sale back in October. Thanks again to @Linegear Japan for the sale and making a quality product. Here are a few pics.

The newest color that I was looking forward to trying out- rootbeer on a carbon Juliet frame. A subtle combo, but I really like it. The rootbeer complements the Titanium polarized lenses and the frame itself has a gunemtal/gold hue in certain light so I think this combo works.

View attachment 406130
View attachment 406129
View attachment 406128

Secondly, sand grey temple shocks and earsocks on a custom frame for a bit of added contrast. Left the orbital gaskets black (also LG) and using OEM nosebombs on this one. The sand grey is an awesome color! Thanks again, LG.

View attachment 406132
View attachment 406131
Very nice brother!!! That root beer is on point with that frame!!!! I’m waiting on the R2 socks so I can order some lens and more penny rubbers too!!! Great products here for sure!!!

Just got a set of white penny rubbers. They are great, look cool and are tight as heck, my fingers still hurt from sliding tchem on :D Great product and looks, outstanding customer service and fast shipping...as always.

Just got a set of white penny rubbers. They are great, look cool and are tight as heck, my fingers still hurt from sliding tchem on :D Great product and looks, outstanding customer service and fast shipping...as always.
Thank you for an exciting review.

The earsock can be put in a bit easier if dip in a hot water first. Then with a towel, twist it on the stem.

Back