• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

LINEGEAR Japan Corner, Q&A, latest update

We are closed during the weekend and Monday due to holidays. Shipment will be carried from Tuesday, Jp time. Thx u 4 understanding.

Congrats. Perfect answer!

NXT Ice, top, just restocked
Navy Blue polarized, new color just created
Navy Blue non-pola

i didnt realize at the time, but it seems the navy non polar is a new version and now is a brown base. are all of the old (green, i think it was)base non-polar gone? thank you!

i didnt realize at the time, but it seems the navy non polar is a new version and now is a brown base. are all of the old (green, i think it was)base non-polar gone? thank you!
Hi, I need to check when getting back to work on May 7 if old stock available.
But we do our best to provide correct listing detail per lens color.

Actually Navy Blue polarized is the new one. But some of existed color we changed base lenses and light transmission in order to meet more standard; ie Ansi, Au, Eu. Lots of information to be updated.

Question
How come you guys don't stamp your rubbers like Galaxylense does? Just researched them a bit and bought a kit to check it out. You guys certainly have better rubbers, size and geometry much closer to OEM! Stamping those babies would put you close to forgery. Just a thought.
Nice goods you have! Appreciate your contribution!

I think they should sandblast or texture their molds.IMHO they are too slippery without the texture.but the all around geometry is beautiful.

Latest Posts

Back