• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

LINEGEAR Lenses for non X-Metal: what do you want?

What frames (non X-Metal) do you need a custom lenses from LINEGEAR?

• Carbon Prime

• Pit Boss I

• Pit Boss II

• Frogskins

• Holbrooks

• Flak Jacket

• Radar

• Radarlock

• M Frame

• Turbine

• Half Jacket

• Five 4.0

• Monster Dog

• Monster Pup

• Scalpel

• Scar

• Split Jacket

• Big Taco

• Carbon Shift

Results are only viewable after voting.
It's now very difficult to source OEM for Monster Dog, E Wire, Scalpel, Split Jacket, and...
BIG TACO. :acute:
Lots of those models around, many needing a refresh.
Split Jacket all day.

That would also help cover the spread for several options for a secondary cut, as redundant as that may sound. Or Big Taco, ya know, just for @QLR1
Why would you want a Big Taco lens when Linegear sources lenses that you want to cut? :punish:

Sent from Q's S8+

Why would you want a Big Taco lens when Linegear sources lenses that you want to cut? :punish:

Sent from Q's S8+

I'm always on the prowl to get some solid Split Jacket lenses since they're becoming ever harder to find. If they had it 2 weeks ago, I'd have bought my replacement from LG instead of where I did.

You can keep the Big Taco! That was mentioned in jest by me. ;)

I would say Holbrook and Split Jacket would be nice.

Split Jacket all day.

That would also help cover the spread for several options for a secondary cut, as redundant as that may sound. Or Big Taco, ya know, just for @QLR1

I recently renewed my love for the Split Jacket by purchasing a range of Revant Elite lenses. They are the same technology has Prizm. I can't wait to try them out!

Thanks everyone for the input. I edit the Poll, and I run out of option to add more choices. Feel free to add to the comment if your desired frame is not there. And cast your vote please, before another 5 days which it will be expired :hi:

OTT : Over The Top : OverTheTop

When you mention custom etching for the lenses, are we talking about OEM etchings as well? There’s a few I would love to have etched like oem to use as a daily.

Last edited:
Thanks everyone for the input. I edit the Poll, and I run out of option to add more choices. Feel free to add to the comment if your desired frame is not there. And cast your vote please, before another 5 days which it will be expired :hi:
What’s the one titled “....”

It’s right under Pitboss II