• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Linegear Lenses for Romeo1 and juliet XX

Reaper7799

Oakley Beginner
So, I've been looking around alot, obviously everything is aftermarket. I'v purchased some aftermarket lenses varying in price from 30-50.....The lenses are garbage, no mirror , you can see through...So the linegear lenses look almost OEM, as far as mirror....are they actually full mirror like oem? they are worth it ? I take care of my **** ....lenses are original. I just want some different color variation but I want full mirror

Last edited:
yeah, i have the saame issue i think i saw several post discussing this matter, Linegear to be specific, just type LINEGEAR in search column . that should help you getting to know more about their product,

Next to having lenses cut from oakley doners.....linegear is the best aftermarket lenses you'll find.....period.....

Okay thanks, I remember looking them up some years back and thought they were pretty good but then I forgot about them till now. I just wanted to make sure they were still the go to. Thanks for your guys input.

Okay thanks, I remember looking them up some years back and thought they were pretty good but then I forgot about them till now. I just wanted to make sure they were still the go to. Thanks for your guys input.
I sell the best stuff here and on eBay! Feel free to message me and make an offer on eBay.

Latest Posts

Back