• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Linegear lenses

Jon the Don

Pork Chop Express
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Kent, England
IMG_1558.JPG
Inspired by @Litos got myself a pair of @Linegear Japan Premium Red lenses today, not my first purchase from Linegear but my first lense purchase from them.

I ordered them on Thursday morning and they arrived today, seven days from Japan to the U.K so pleased with the delivery.

Installed them and will test them out tomorrow.

Thank you Kimsan.

View attachment 309545 Inspired by @Litos got myself a pair of @Linegear Japan Premium Red lenses today, not my first purchase from Linegear but my first lense purchase from them.

I ordered them on Thursday morning and they arrived today, seven days from Japan to the U.K so pleased with the delivery.

Installed them and will test them out tomorrow.

Thank you Kimsan.
Just wait til you get them outside...

That red just BANGS off the lens...

They look great. What is the base color when you're looking through them?

They have a grey base colour to them, it was sunny here this morning and they performed just fine!
Half the price of an Oakley OEM doesn't mean half the quality in this case!
I own Positive Red lenses cut by the Maestro @Chris A Hardaway and the Linegear do seem to "BANG" as @Litos quite rightly says! The Linegear lenses take the crown for being more blingy, the Oakley Positive Red, more subtle and understated. Verdict: I love both!

Back