• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Linegear NXT Blue Mirror

They are the safest bet, I have never heard anecdotal tales of OEM giving anyone any issues.

Ruby, Violet, and Fire can have that weird color shift depending on what part of the lens you're looking through. I'm ok with Fire and to a lesser degree, Ruby. However, i can't look through violet. Something about the Violet iridium messes with me. Linegear Turquoise blue does that too and it bothers me some, but i can wear it for short periods of time.

Ruby, Violet, and Fire can have that weird color shift depending on what part of the lens you're looking through. I'm ok with Fire and to a lesser degree, Ruby. However, i can't look through violet. Something about the Violet iridium messes with me. Linegear Turquoise blue does that too and it bothers me some, but i can wear it for short periods of time.

I have heard some people aren’t a fan of the AR coatings on certain OEM colours (mainly Fire/DWP) but not heard anyone ever say an Oakley lense has spun them out like those Linegear Turquoise lenses do until now.

I have heard some people aren’t a fan of the AR coatings on certain OEM colours (mainly Fire/DWP) but not heard anyone ever say an Oakley lense has spun them out like those Linegear Turquoise lenses do until now.

Rarely do Oakley lenses bother me to the point where i get dizzy. It's just something about the Violet that weirds me out and i hate wearing it. I have a pair of IH Frogs i'm trying to unload for that very reason.

I happen to have my pair of Juliets with the LG Turquoise Blue with me today. They’re the non-polarized version and I tried to capture the weird color shifting that happens at different angles. It doesn’t bother me too much, but it is weird. I'm probably going to ditch these lenses soon. I like looking at the lens color, but using them can be a bit odd.

2C143ABD-5E15-45FC-BF4E-CEBBA996498D.jpeg

A36AA659-DC66-44D0-8672-ED5A49735047.jpeg

A14A2E82-8495-42F5-B06E-1578A0FE3A25.jpeg

0576E378-F341-4B67-9F40-0877BDCD31BD.jpeg

1821A97F-F6FC-4C41-9560-7B36C1B7E910.jpeg

00239892-6927-411B-8C8A-1EC8F54F5086.jpeg

Last edited:
I happen to have my pair of Juliets with the LG Turquoise Blue with me today. They’re the non-polarized version and I tried to capture the weird color shifting that happens at different angles. It doesn’t bother me too much, but it is weird. I'm probably going to ditch these lenses soon. I like looking at the lens color, but using them can be a bit odd.

View attachment 622810

View attachment 622811

View attachment 622812

View attachment 622813

View attachment 622814

View attachment 622815

Brings back some (not good) trippy memories seeing them, buddy!

I sent mine back to Linegear and they replaced them (went Navy) for me quibble free.

The lense looked outstanding in direct sunlight, I wasn’t sure if the reason no other manufacturer has produced an identical colour is that the downside is the problem with colour shifting when viewed through.

Brings back some (not good) trippy memories seeing them, buddy!

I sent mine back to Linegear and they replaced them (went Navy) for me quibble free.

The lense looked outstanding in direct sunlight, I wasn’t sure if the reason no other manufacturer has produced an identical colour is that the downside is the problem with colour shifting when viewed through.

I bought these a while ago, so i'm not sure if @Linegear Japan would take them back for an exchange. Haven't had any issues with any other lenses i've bought from them.

On a semi-related issue, i bought a pair of Fuse Cosmic Mirror lenses thinking they were close to +Red, but they are closer to violet. Luckily they were a grey base tint, but they messed with my vision as they were sh!t lenses. Clarity was horrible. Didn't have a problem with the Chrome tint that i put in my e-wire 1.0's though. Hit or miss i guess.

I bought these a while ago, so i'm not sure if @Linegear Japan would take them back for an exchange. Haven't had any issues with any other lenses i've bought from them.

On a semi-related issue, i bought a pair of Fuse Cosmic Mirror lenses thinking they were close to +Red, but they are closer to violet. Luckily they were a grey base tint, but they messed with my vision as they were sh!t lenses. Clarity was horrible. Didn't have a problem with the Chrome tint that i put in my e-wire 1.0's though. Hit or miss i guess.

I own many Fuses Chrome lenses and haven’t had any issues with clarity or quality, haven’t really dabbled with many of their other lenses.

Grey base is usually the safe bet as you say.

Nothing comes close to OEM Oakleys but I am not opposed to trying others.

Hello SpliceD,

No problem, return it.
You can choose different lens color as you like.

As you said, the mirror coating affect to the see through on our Turquoise Blue.

Thank you
Daisuke

Hello SpliceD,

No problem, return it.
You can choose different lens color as you like.

As you said, the mirror coating affect to the see through on our Turquoise Blue.

Thank you
Daisuke

Domo arigato gozaimasu, Daisuke-san! Now that's what i call customer service : )

I'll PM when i dig out the box and remove the lenses. I might even still have the order slip somewhere. I usually keep everything.

Domo arigato gozaimasu, Daisuke-san! Now that's what i call customer service : )

I'll PM when i dig out the box and remove the lenses. I might even still have the order slip somewhere. I usually keep everything.
Ok, let me know when you’re ready.
Please let me know if you have some additional order.
Because it will be like free shipping purchase:grin:

Off course it's ok only return and reship.
I'm wiling to do that🤚

Thank you
Daisuke

Last edited:
Back