• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Linegear NXT Blue Mirror

Honestly I wanted to see if it was possible. I sent a pm to linegear immediately after I got the lens and tried it out in 2017. Check your pms. I was asking why the lenses seemed to have different hues one lens was more grey and the other more rose. We had a couple messages back and forth and basically you told me your manufacturer says that is how it should be. I complained it didn’t seem right and then it was dropped. My mistake and I should have pushed for the return then or simply just buy oem lenses to start with. I guess seeing you offer a return so casually on an open thread I started made me think I may get one as well but my bad. ..I get it lots of time has passed.

I’ll keep these lenses and just leave them in the box after all even if I did return them I wouldn’t know which lens to get. I may get another lens where one lens is rose and the other more gray. Lesson learned.

Honestly I wanted to see if it was possible. I sent a pm to linegear immediately after I got the lens and tried it out in 2017. Check your pms. I was asking why the lenses seemed to have different hues one lens was more grey and the other more rose. We had a couple messages back and forth and basically you told me your manufacturer says that is how it should be. I complained it didn’t seem right and then it was dropped. My mistake and I should have pushed for the return then or simply just buy oem lenses to start with. I guess seeing you offer a return so casually on an open thread I started made me think I may get one as well but my bad. ..I get it lots of time has passed.

I’ll keep these lenses and just leave them in the box after all even if I did return them I wouldn’t know which lens to get. I may get another lens where one lens is rose and the other more gray. Lesson learned.
Hello,

Actually, we have return policy, usually I don't accept this case.
But it's ok, this time I am going to accept your return, because there is a reason to make sense. Now I know why you said like that.

Please PM me.
Let's discuss how to do after this on there.

I know there is a personal difference to feeling of the looking through the lens.
Feel free to take our return, refund or exchange option from next time.
Because I think to hear customer voice is our treasure, I think it makes our products more better than before.
That's why we are willing to accept return and exchange casually.

Thank you
Daisuke

Hello,

Actually, we have return policy, usually I don't accept this case.
But it's ok, this time I am going to accept your return, because there is a reason to make sense. Now I know why you said like that.

Please PM me.
Let's discuss how to do after this on there.

I know there is a personal difference to feeling of the looking through the lens.
Feel free to take our return, refund or exchange option from next time.
Because I think to hear customer voice is our treasure, I think it makes our products more better than before.
That's why we are willing to accept return and exchange casually.

Thank you
Daisuke
You should hold seminars and charge other companies to come and learn how to be #1 at customer service!

Phenomenal customer service!

Latest Posts

Back