• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Linegear NXT Medusa Lenses

Silversurfer21

Oakley Enthusiast
Philippines
Shoutout to Linegear Japan for my Medusa lenses, seats really well to perfection... Will add more picture once I installed them all... @Japanese Jellyfish & @SEAN WAYNE thanks for the assist. 💪
FB_IMG_1608126619024.jpg
FB_IMG_1608126622521.jpg
FB_IMG_1608126634226.jpg

Waouww impressive!!:oops:. Very great effects with this colored lenses !!
Can you explain how you manage to remove original lenses ? Mine are very difficult to pop out, I'm so afraid to damage something...

Waouww impressive!!:oops:. Very great effects with this colored lenses !!
Can you explain how you manage to remove original lenses ? Mine are very difficult to pop out, I'm so afraid to damage something...
Just start with one edge of the lens, it's easier. Be careful tho when using custom cut lenses, no room for error or else you'll break the orbital. Popping out and returning stock (original) lenses is no sweat.

Thanks for your reply Silversurfer21,I'll give it another try taking into account your explanation. "No sweat" is certainly not the term I will use for myself however 😥🙂.

I thought matching the hole on the edge of the lens together with the mark positioned at the orbital inner part would help to increase the gap between the lens and the orbital, hence allowing the lens to be removed (see pics attached).

Another possibility for me : the inner part of orbital could be turned like a screw, say a quarter turn, allowing it to be removed and free the lens which would have explained the mark with the "0" when repositionned and locked. To turn these orbital part, the 3 holes positioned at 120° could help with the right tool if this one exists.
So far, I couldn't do it...

Medusa 1.jpg
Medusa 2.jpg

Hey man. How is the goggle lens project coming? I would be interested in grabbing some lenses from Linegear in the future but wanted to see if they would ready for purchase from them.

Also, my brother is looking for a pair of goggles if you have any extra I could pick up from someone. Thanks!

Thanks for your reply Silversurfer21,I'll give it another try taking into account your explanation. "No sweat" is certainly not the term I will use for myself however 😥🙂.

I thought matching the hole on the edge of the lens together with the mark positioned at the orbital inner part would help to increase the gap between the lens and the orbital, hence allowing the lens to be removed (see pics attached).

Another possibility for me : the inner part of orbital could be turned like a screw, say a quarter turn, allowing it to be removed and free the lens which would have explained the mark with the "0" when repositionned and locked. To turn these orbital part, the 3 holes positioned at 120° could help with the right tool if this one exists.
So far, I couldn't do it...

View attachment 842720View attachment 842721
just pop it man. :)

Hey man. How is the goggle lens project coming? I would be interested in grabbing some lenses from Linegear in the future but wanted to see if they would ready for purchase from them.

Also, my brother is looking for a pair of goggles if you have any extra I could pick up from someone. Thanks!
hi! took a while to get back and busy schedule as well.i was able to install all of them. i just dont have time yet to display them in my cabinet. I'll post a video soonest on how to remove and putting it back. :)

Latest Posts

Back