• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

LineGear Red Custom X Squared...

• Thread starter Kashton
  • Start date
K

Kashton

Got my first set of Rubber LineGear in the other day and just had a chance to install it. LineGear is great! Fits like a glove. Definitely worth it if you are wanting to change up the color on your X Metal. I tried the Wellava first and there is no comparison in the two. LineGear all the way!! I recently went on vacation and was a at a water park...it was hot and I had not gotten the LineGear yet. The Wellava twisted all over the place and would almost came off a couple of times when I would pull my shades off from the sweat. You definitely get what you pay for between the two for sure. Here are some pics of how it turned out...

ebay604_zps15057b66.jpg

ebay602_zpsecf2daa4.jpg

ebay603_zpsbb790f15.jpg

ebay601_zpsa543f99e.jpg

Ebay600_zps970de047.jpg

Thanks!

Don

they look nice. Are you going to go with the red lenses?

Well I was thinking about it but hate to spend the cash on a new set of lens then pay to have them cut....ugh For some reason I am really liking the Black Polar Iridium. I have the same exact set up on one of my pairs of Polished Juliet and between these two, they get the most wear time.

Those turned out nice Don, glad to hear you like the Linegear (may have to get now)

I agree on the black iridium. I don't think the simpler look gets the credit it deserves for it's versatility and the way it complements the x-metal.

Back